Valentine’s Day has us seeing red and pink everywhere! Take a look at these two rooms and let us know which you like better: a soft powder pink or deep ruby red. Both colors are warm, stimulating, and romantic, but only one can win this poll!
Looking for some pink or red inspiration? Check out our Pinterest boards Pleased as Pink Punch and Paint the Town Red for some great ideas.
Powder Pink Bedroom
Ruby Red Living Room
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Valentine’s Day is next week! In honor of this upcoming lovey-dovey holiday we’ve decided to choose a deep, brick red for this week’s featured color. ICS 13-7 is a rich shade of bold red with a slightly moody note to it that adds drama and intrigue to any room. Check out a few of our favorite red things and let us know how you would use this color in your home!
Color of the Week: ICS 13-7
Words for Red Wall Art Print
Heart Full of Love Wall Art
Marion Raspberry Throw Blanket
Taza Bedding Set in Red
Decorating with Red Tips:
- Paint your front door a bright, cheery red to give the exterior of your home a quick and easy update.
- Paint an accent wall a cherry or maroon red to warm the space up. Just don’t go overboard and paint the whole room red or it could result in an overly stimulating room.
- Bring in red accents like throw pillows or blankets for a small splash of warmth.
- Use red in areas of the home that you want to bring warmth and conversation to. Red is a good color for dining rooms, kitchens, and living rooms.
- Bring warmth to the floor with a thick, red oriental rug.
- Add a warm splash of red to your walls by painting shelves or a small bookcase red.
Do you have any red in your home? We’d love to know how you use this bright hue!