Get in the mood for fall with this pretty DIY felt bloom fall wreath, inspired by the Thrifty Décor Chick blog! Try the steps below to create your own tribute to fall!
- • foam wreath circle or grapevine wreath from the craft store
- • about 16 sheets of felt
- • scissors (regular and pinking shears, if desired)
- • hot glue gun
- Trace and/or freehand multi-sized circles onto your felt sheets and cut out the circles.
- Cut each circle into a swirl, and then wrap them into blossoms (tight or loose as desired). For a more puckered and realistic blossom, start wrapping from the outside.
- Hot-glue each rosette into its shape, then glue it to the wreath, as loose or bunched-together as desired.
- Hang it up, and you’re done!